What is web Development Process?Collin IT Solution
A Web development process is a documented outline of the steps needed to be taken from start to finish in order to complete a typical Web design project.
Ten website development trends you need to keep an eye out in 2021:
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning adoption to accelerate.
- Voice search will explode thanks to IoT.
- Progressive web applications (PWAs) will replace native mobile apps.
- Smaller companies will favor SPAs for app development.
- Cybersecurity will grow in importance.
- Motion UI design will boost page interactivity.
- Advancements in cloud computing will continue.
- The next step in process customization will begin Companies will favor.
- API-first development.
- No-code and low-code will drive application development.
Step of The Web Development Process
STEP 1. Planing the Web Application
**Establish puropse of your website
What Is Static Website?
A static website is the most basic type of website and contains web pages with fixed content. Each page is coded in HTML and displays the same information to every user. Examples of static web page include about us page with a corporate website, mission, vision etc.
Dynamic Website Design?
A dynamic website contains information that changes, depending on the viewer, geographical location, time of the day and other factors. A dynamic website involves client or server-side scripting to generate the changing content. Dynamic Web Page Examples include upcoming events on a homepage pulling from a calendar and changing every day.
~~Business WEBSITE are Two Type:-
1. Landing Page/Single Page:-Single page include all everything on the single page.
As Sample of landing Page – Jai malhar packers & movers
2. Multi-Page:-are subpages within a menu so that the separate the data onsite.
As Sample of Multi-Page – The Aatriya Ceramics
Flow chart of the site Navigation
- Gather information and consult with stakeholders Identify which process you want to define in a flowchart, and determine the start and end points. Bring together the key players involved to brainstorm and outline the necessary steps.
- Select a template or open a blank document Choose one of Lucid chart’s many templates, and simply fill in the appropriate data in the relevant shapes. Or, start with a blank canvas and create your flowchart online from scratch.
- Drag and drop flowchart shapes Click and drag the shapes you want from the shape library and drop them anywhere on the canvas. Simply click a shape to add text to it, and use the available formatting options to customize shapes, colors, and text.
- Connect the shapes in the proper sequence Hover your cursor over any shape to see four white dots outlined in red. Simply click one of these dots and drag a line or an arrow to connect to the next shape. Click to add text directly on the line, and format line styling from the properties bar.
- Share the flowchart, analyze, and collaborate on improvements Sequentially arrange tasks and decision points, and then share the flowchart with stakeholders so they can analyze, make comments, edit, and improve the diagram before presenting or publishing.
TYPE 2. System Requirement & Hosting
** Type Of Web Hosting Solution
What should keep in your mind when your taking website Hosting?
1. Customer Support
The hosting company you choose should have expert support that responds quickly when you need help.
usage traffic on website.
Speed depends on your RAM size allocate for your website.Many the hosting company they dont mention RAM size in their hosting plan.so you to clean it call to their customer center
4. Stroage Space
is include your website file sixe,mail file,media flie(image,video,audip ,etc.)and evnironment setup.
5. Type of operating system
They are two type of Operating system(O.S)
1.window:- Little bit costly then linux OS
2.Linux:-In this sub type as:-
kindly compare the pricing with other website company plans as per your need.
7. SSL Certificate
For site secuirty its recommended to used SSL Certificate with your site because its used to encrypted your website for your users . in otherwords its convert http to https your website.
8. Number of Website
Check the plan carefully ,How many website are allowed in their hosting plan even check that subdomain(A subdomain is commonly used to logically separate a website into sections. You can use a subdomain to launch a career site ( contact.yoursite.com )) are allowed or not.
The 6 types of hosting plans
In shared hosting server is divided into number of section ,so each section use to host website with common server resource like RAM, Bandwidth, storage space which keeps the costs low.
In VPS stand for Virtual Private Server. Its sub divided of dedicated server which allowed you to create multiple user ,most important its gives you total Control of the Server.
WordPress hosting allow you to install WordPress setup in few click, its use to hosting WordPress website only.
Dedicated hosting is one server system dedicated to single user which can allow full control over whole server including unique requirements, performance and security.Its very costly.
A cloud server is a virtual server running in a cloud computing environment. cloud servers hosts the application or website, ensuring greater flexibility and scalability.more used for e-commerce,online Stroage system.
Reseller hosting where users sell their hosting as a wholesellers.its cheap than other hosting plan but make sure that should taken by trusted person only.
Step 3. Register a Domain Name
In India Small Business, we couldn’t be more excited. Did you know that there are around 6.33 crore small businesses annual report of MSME in the India. and Small business owners everywhere, you impress us.
Your business and domain names are most important of potential form customers, and can influence their perception of you, so let’s start there.
You’ll want to make sure that the business name you choose is also available to register as a Check it its Free
This way, your physical and digital small business presence is consistent and you won’t confuse any potential customers, brand of business.
Step 4. Setup A Local Testing Server
The most common one is an HTTP server software that can serve web pages. For example, Apache, Nginx are both HTTP servers that can serve both static and dynamic web pages to browser across the world
Step 5. Setup a production environment a live web server
PHP there are two different types of configurations you should know; production and development. It is best practice — and for security purposes — to turn off all error messages as they can sometimes show a hacker what your server’s vulnerabilities are. And obviously, when you are still developing the site or application, you want the error messages to make debugging easier and to make sure that the application is running perfectly.
Step 6. Setup FTP server
to install a secure FTP server on Windows either as standalone file storage or to have means of editing your website hosted on IIS (Internet Information Services) web server. In both cases, you can use an optional FTP Server component of the IIS. It can be installed standalone or along with a Web Server.
Step 7. Front End Development
2. Web Browsers (most common)
3. Headless Browsers
5. Native from Web Tech
Step 8. Database Setup/Configure
Back end Development refers to the server side of development where you are primarily focused on how the site works. Making updates and changes in addition to monitoring functionality of the site will be your primary responsibility. This type of web development usually consists of three parts: a server, an application, and a database.
Step 9. Dynamic Web Interactivity
A secret to creating a website that will engage visitors is to be interactive. An interactive site means anything and everything from contests to displaying products in a way that encourages or even requires visitors to click on certain categories. They make their visitors take a quiz and engage with the site
Step 10. FTP Upload
FTP is the network protocol enabling the transmission of files between remote computers over the Internet and lies in the basis of important online operations such as uploading files onto a web hosting server located website and downloading music from the web.
Step 11. DNS Record Configuration
A Records are the most basic type of DNS record and are used to point a domain or subdomain to an IP address. Assigning a value to an A record is as simple as providing your DNS management panel with an IP address to where the domain or subdomain should point and a TTL.
Step 12. Email & SMTP Setup
To set up a mail client it’s necessary to configure an SMTP server that will take care of the delivery of your emails. Luckily, the configuration of SMTP servers is generally very easy – you will simply have to open your email software and add the right SMTP parameters in the settings windows.